Tuesday 18 September 2012

Fingers In Pies!

Well hello there!

For anyone that doesn't know me well enough, I have many fingers in pies! Not in an American Pie kind of way either. Basically, I do everything! I always have! From studying Latin for 6 years to singing solos in musicals, I'm no one trick pony. I'm not bragging because even though I do a lot, doesn't mean I'm the worlds best at it. What I am great at however is what I do professionally. As well as being a burlesque performer, I'm a freelance pole dance & fitness instructor. I also love food. I'm American, it's a requirement.
Photo by Millie Robson
Over the years whilst trying to pay rent or even just to foot the bills while trying to be self employed, I have worked in food establishments from a fast food franchise to actually working behind the line in a restaurant as a chef cooking steaks! I may not be the best cook in the world(I have a douche of an ex boyfriend who will be the first to tell you that!) but just like everything else I do I try hard. In fact my first ever burlesque performance involved me eating a cup cake! I should have seen it as a sign ;)
In this blog, I will combine all the good things about my life(burlesque! pole!) with my food experience into one delicious blog! I will share what I have learned so far as well as my experiences along the way! I work very hard at burlesque & pole and I hope this helps some other stripteasing ladies out out there who also love food... because every strippers gotta eat!
Photo by Jamie Simpson
Shimmy, Shakes & Cup Cakes,
Georgia Honey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment